Mobile Deposit Now Available!
With the UNION Savings BANK Mobile Banking app, you can point, click and snap your way to your next deposit.
How to Make a Deposit
- Open the Mobile Banking App and tap the Deposit button.
- Endorse the check's back with your name and include For Mobile Deposit Only at UNION Savings BANK.
- Choose an account and enter the amount of the check (max of $1,500).
- Take pictures of the check with your smart device.
- Verify the information and submit.
- You'll receive an email from us after we have determined if the check is eligible for deposit. The email will indicate if we have accepted or rejected the deposit.
- The deposit will post to your account no more than two business days from the date of the deposit.
Click here to download the step by step instructions for Mobile Deposit.
Download the App
- Check deposits are limited to $1,500 per customer per day.
- Mobile Deposit is accessible at any time. However, there is a daily cutoff time of 4:00 PM CST on business days for same-day processing of the mobile deposit. Checks received after 4:00 PM CST or on a weekend or holiday will be processed on the next available business day.
- Funds are not immediately available for withdrawal and will not memo post to your account. The mobile deposit will not show as "pending" in online or mobile banking.
- Business checking, analysis, and community partner checking accounts are not eligible to use mobile deposits. Online Banking ID's with access to both personal and business checking under a single User ID are also ineligible for mobile deposit.
- Not all checks are eligible for mobile deposits. Click here for an excerpt of the terms and conditions applicable to mobile deposits. A full version of the current Mobile Banking agreement currently in effect is available in the Mobile Banking app.