Online Banking Upgrade 12-12-2017
We’re excited to announce a major upgrade Online Banking coming on December 12, 2017! There are a lot of improvements - from the new layout and navigation to a much improved account transfer function. Plus, we added new features like a print function and onscreen feedback when choosing a new password.
To help you adapt, we've made the new version available now so that you try it out before it officially goes live on December 12. If you are ready to make the switch now or just want to try the new version, click the link below.
Watch this page for updates - including a new User Guide. If you need assistance, please contact a local branch and any banker can help you!
There will be several changes to the Login process.
- Access ID is now called Username.
- Your Username and Password are entered on the same screen.
- Enhanced security features include two ways to verify your identity: One-time Password or Security Challenge questions
- You will no longer enter your user name on the home page of UNION Savings BANK.
- The website address is new. If you have a bookmark, you will need to update the address to future use.
The Home Screen is the first page you see after logging in to Online Banking. We are making functionality improvements to make your online banking experience easier and more convenient. Some of the improvements include:
- Alerts have moved to the top right corner, but the process to set up or change your alerts has not changed.
- The Contact Us function is now called Mail and can be accessed from the top corner of the Home Screen.
- Determine accounts to hide or show and the order they appear on the Home Screen with the Edit Accounts function
Finding transactions is also easier.
- View all past transactions on the same screen
- Easy to read icons to show pending, posted and scheduled transactions
- 10 most recent transactions available right on home screen
- Search by amount or date or check number
- Filter by scheduled, pending and past transactions
- Export all transactions by selecting Download on the account page
- Running balance on recent transaction list
We simplified this function by combining express and scheduled transfers.