Shred Days 2016
Join us at any of the following UNION Savings BANK locations for our first ever FREE on-site document shredding event. Protect yourself from identity theft and shred items like old bank statements, tax returns and more!
Dates and Times
- Rockford - Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Belvidere - Saturday, April 16, 2016 from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Freeport South Street - Saturday, April 23, 2016 from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Mount Morris Office - Saturday, April 30, 2016 from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Acceptable Shredding Items
- Items may contain staples and paper clips
- Carbonless Forms
- Manila File Folders
- Envelopes (with or without window)
- Large Clasp Envelopes
- Non Plastic Pocket Folders
- Expandable File Folders
Non-acceptable Shredding Items
- Heavy Cardboard, Metal or Plastic
- Spiral Binding (metal or plastic)
- Large Metal Binder Clips
- 3-Ring Binders
- Diskettes/Floppy Disks
- Computer Hardware
- Bring documents in sturdy, easily transportable boxes or containers.
- Boxes or containers should weight no more than 35 lbs.
- We anticipate there will be sufficient shred space to accommodate our customers and the community, but do reserve the right to limit quantities of shred processed per household.