The Help Center is a place for answers to commonly asked questions. You can also use the search feature to find information faster. As always, we are here to help and you can reach customer service at (815) 235-0800.
How do I reset my Online Banking / Mobile Banking password?
If you have forgotten your Online / Mobile Banking password, or your password is blocked due to invalid attempts, follow the steps below to reset your Online and Mobile Banking Password.
1. Access Online Banking from a desktop computer or tablet.
2. Select the Forgot Password Link
3. Enter the User Name, Last Four of SSN, and the email address you used to register for online banking.
4. Select the Reset Password Button.
5. Access your email to complete the reset. If the email do not arrive shortly after your request, check you junk/spam folder.
If you are unsuccessful in using the self reset option please contact us at 815-235-0800.
What is the cutoff time for same day transfers in Online or Mobile Banking?
All same day online transfers made Monday through Friday before 6:00 P.M. CST display online immediately.
What should I do if I think someone has my user name or password?
Immediately change your password in online banking. This feature can be accessed under the Options menu. Additionally, please contact the bank during business hours and ask to speak with customer service.
What can I do to keep my information secure?
There are several things that you can do to protect your account information.
- Do not use an easy to guess passwords (for example, 1234).
- Try to memorize your user name and password, rather than writing them down.
- Do not allow your internet browse to save your user names or online passwords automatically.
- Change your password on a regular basis and don't use the password for other online services.
- Report any unusual account activity to us immediately.
- Do not provide personal information, including passwords, over the phone or by email.
- Always log out of the system when you are finished reviewing your accounts
What is the cutoff time for Mobile Deposits?
Mobile Deposit is accessible at any time. However, there is a daily cutoff time of 4:00 PM CST on business days for same-day processing of the mobile deposit. Checks received after 4:00 PM CST or on a weekend or holiday will be processed on the next available business day.
How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- Open the Mobile Banking App and login.
- Tap the Deposit button.
- Endorse the check's by signing your name and the statement "For Mobile Deposit Only at UNION Savings BANK".
- Choose an account and enter the amount of the check (max of $1,500).
- Follow the onscreen prompts to take pictures of the check with your smart device.
- Verify the information and submit.
- You'll receive an email from us after we have determined if the check is eligible for deposit. The email will indicate if we have accepted or rejected the deposit.
- The deposit will post to your account no more than two business days from the date of the deposit.
Download the guide to mobile deposits.
When will I see my mobile deposit post to my account?
Mobile Deposits will post after the deposit is verified, accepted, and processed. There is no memo post for the transaction and it could take up to two business days to be credited to your account.
Can I use Mobile Deposit for my business accounts?
At this time, Mobile Deposits are available to personal checking customers only.