Access your banking account information with Online Banking. Initiate transfers and payments instantly and securely. This web-based service is flexible and easy to use. No special hardware or software is needed—all you need is a computer and a web browser to put the power Online Banking to work for you!
Online Banking Provides:
- Balance and transaction reporting
- Loan account information
- Stop payments
- Account transfers
- Online bill payment
- Electronic statement delivery
- And much more!
Electronic Statements (E-Statements)
E-Statements are a safe, secure, and free way to keep track of your account activity. Your e-statement will look similar to a paper statement, and it will arrive much faster. Plus, you'll receive an email notification each time your statement is delivered. You can view, print, or download your statements when it's convenient for you.
To assist with account reconcilement or notify the bank of an error, customers using e-statements can download an electronic version of the Error Resolution Notice. The error resolution notice is placed on the back of the printed statements and is provided here electronically for your convenience.
Bill Pay is a convenient way to pay all of your bills online! You can set up future and repeat payments as well as check the status of your payments. Payments are made electronically whenever possible. If the merchant you are paying doesn’t accept electronic payments, a paper check is automatically prepared and mailed.
We are pleased to offer a suite of mobile banking services to help you keep your financial information within reach no matter where you are. Please visit our Mobile Banking page for detailed information on our Mobile App, Mobile Web Browser, and Mobile Text Banking.
Skip a trip to the bank with Mobile Deposit. Using a smartphone with a camera, you can deposit checks into your personal account.
Important Information about Mobile Deposit
- Check deposits are limited to $1,500 per customer per day.
- Mobile Deposit is accessible at any time. However, there is a daily cutoff time of 4:00 PM CST on business days for same-day processing of the mobile deposit. Checks received after 4:00 PM CST or on a weekend or holiday will be processed on the next available business day.
- Funds are not immediately available for withdrawal and will not memo post to your account. The mobile deposit will not show as "pending" in online or mobile banking.
- Non-personal account types are not eligible to use mobile deposits. Online Banking ID's with access to both personal and business checking under a single User ID are also ineligible for mobile deposit.
- Not all checks are eligible for mobile deposits. View an excerpt of our terms and conditions applicable to mobile deposits. A full version of the current Mobile Banking agreement currently in effect is available in the Mobile Banking app.
Secure File Transfer
Need to transfer confidential information (e.g. payroll or tax information) to UNION Savings BANK? Access our Secure File Transfer service.