- Balance and transaction reporting
- Loan account information
- Stop payments
- Account transfers
- Online bill payment
- Electronic statement delivery
- And much more!
Additional Digital Services
- Check deposits are limited to $1,500 per customer per day.
- Mobile Deposit is accessible at any time. However, there is a daily cutoff time of 4:00 PM CST on business days for same-day mobile deposit processing. Checks received after 4:00 PM CST or on a weekend or holiday will be processed on the next available business day.
- Funds are not immediately available for withdrawal and will not memo post to your account. The mobile deposit will not show as "pending" in online or mobile banking.
- Non-personal account types are not eligible to use mobile deposits. Online Banking IDs with access to both personal and business checking under a single User ID are also ineligible for mobile deposit.
- Not all checks are eligible for mobile deposits. View an excerpt of our terms and conditions applicable to mobile deposits. A full version of the current Mobile Banking agreement is available in the Mobile Banking app.
Electronic Statements (E-Statements)
When it happens, you know!
The Notifi Alerts service from UNION Savings BANK lets you know the moment something important happens in your account. It works by sending a push notification, message via text*, email, or notice to your Online Banking message center.
With Notifi Alerts, you’ll know what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. It’s a free service for our Online or Mobile Banking customers!
Choose from dozens of Notifi Alerts such as:
- Balance alerts
- Debit card transactions alerts
- Credits posted to your account
- Password change alert
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose:
Mobile Push Alert - Displays an alert on the app icon and in a banner message.
Text Messages One of the easiest ways to receive Notifi Alerts is through text messages on your smartphone or wearable device.
Email - Receive an email message about your account activity.
Online Banking Message Center - View your Notifi Alerts whenever you log on to Online Banking.
To setup your Notifi Alerts Log on to Online Banking:
- Select Alerts.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account.
- Then check how you would like to receive them, and select Save.
You'll receive a notice when any of your alerts are triggered. It's that simple!
- Alerts are in real-time and are transmitted throughout the day. For example, if you elect to receive balance alerts and the account goes below your balance threshold after lunchtime - you'll receive a notice right away.
- Pause or snooze alerts so they arrive only when you want them.
- Special alerts for debit card transactions and password security.
- Download a quick reference guide to help you get started with Notifi.
- Want to add a new email or mobile phone to receive alerts? See the Contact Options Setup Guide for help!